Creative Hire is located in the Sutherland Shire but we work throughout Australia.
We are specialists at creating and delivering premium hire display solutions that transform exhibitions, events, conferences, retail and corporate spaces. Whether a virtual event or traditional exhibition, we work with a range of clients from professional conference organisers, associations, corporations, venues and agencies to deliver complete exhibition solutions to direct clients and individual exhibitors to transform their event space.
If you are interested in working for a company where there is room for you to grow, and advance your skillset and career then Creative Hire is the place for you!
If you are looking to build a career in a fast paced, creative and dynamic environment we can surely offer you that. We are looking for energetic and self-driven Project Co-ordinators to assist the Sales Team with the co-ordination of projects through all stages of the business as we offer a complete in-house turnkey solution for our clients.
You will have 2 or more years of experience in Projects. The right candidate will be results-focused, possess great communication skills and work well under pressure. A background in the events, exhibition or display industry is preferred but not essential but having a positive “can-do” attitude is essential.
A fully funded Project Management or similar course is part of this role and can be undertaken online or in person.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with all departments to deliver each project successfully.
- Liaise with the client in a professional and polite manner taking a brief of their requirements.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time, to budget and meet the expectations of our clients
- Build relationships with our current service providers for interstate & warehousing services, freight and booking of these services as necessary.
- Administrative tasks such as the raising of orders for materials, freight, staffing and onsite services
- Co-ordination of projects throughout production, installation and dismantling processes
- 2+ years experience in Projects
- Strong communication & administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- On the spot problem-solving skills
- Competency in the use of software packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Competency in or the ability to learn Salesforce software
- A competitive salary package will be offered depending upon experience
To be considered for this position you must want the following:
- Looking for a career not a job
- Positive outlook
- A person with a “Can Do” Attitude
- Drivers Licence